Saturday, April 5, 2008

New blog updates!

I've been really neglectful of this blog as of late, and I promise I have lots of updates to share! However, I wanted to draw your attention to a few new additions to my blog.

During the process of planning for one of the most amazing days of my life, I came to rely on the knot.com's message boards. I wasn't a terribly active poster, but I found I came to rely on the December 2007 board more than most. This was a message board comprised of women who were also crazy enough to get married in the pocket of time between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. We began as a small community of brides-to-be who came together to commiserate about in-law frustrations, delays in planning, finding the "perfect" photographer/reception site/wedding dress, and all the those other tasks that drive brides crazy. As our wedding days drew near, we discovered that we became more than a community of brides--we became friends. ::pause for tissues and Lifetime theme music::

My Dec. 07 girls have all begun blogs, each with their own special theme and voice. Their links are off to the side--you should check them out if you ever get a chance.

Two other blogs I've included: Joelen's Culinary Adventures. Joelen is a fellow Chicagoan and foodie and she's far more talented than I! Her blog has all kinds of fun recipes and events, so definitely check it out. Also, my friend Nikki has a poetry blog that she updates every few days. The Magnetic Poet is an awesome blog and she's done some great work, so check it out!

As promised, my recipe updates will be coming soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::