Monday, May 26, 2008

A few small changes

I added a label list to my blog. You'll find it on the left. It's just a quick find feature if you're looking for a pork chop recipe or casserole idea.

I've also started a literary blog. Okay, it's basically just a collection of my writings--mostly unfinished work looking for feedback. It's the first link on my blog list on the left, "Amateur Musings". Feel free to stop by and read and comment and give me some feedback on what you read. Again, there are only a few posts and they're all unfinished and in desperate need of some editing, but I'm always looking for feedback.

Happy Reading! I'll be back in a few days with some more recipe updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::