Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm a slacker ::points to self::

So yeah, I haven't been that dedicated to my food blog this week. I've been volunteering with a summer camp with some coworkers and while I've been making dinner, I'm usually too exhausted at the end of the day to blog about it. But, I've been taking copious notes, so hopefully tonight or later this week I can update my food blog with some of the recipes I've been working on.

Since I've been so busy, I haven't really tried anything new. However, I've made changes to recipes and updated some old favorites. I'm also going to try to remember to post my weekly menu on Sundays--then you can come back and check out what you thought looked good.

Menu for the Week of June 23rd--27th:

Monday: Brandied-Peach Pork Chops

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Chicken Piccata

Thursday: Pot Roast with Crash Hot Potatoes

Friday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops

As you can see, there probably won't be a blog update on Tuesday, but you never know. Oh! And I'm also hoping to start adding pictures to my nightly/weekly posts. Our digital camera is old but trusty, and we finally got new rechargable batteries--they don't die the moment you power up the camera! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::