Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged...

My new blogger friend, Lauren, has tagged me! It's my first tag since joining the WC blogroll.


The rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated from 8th grade (whoa) and was looking forward to high school. Actually, at this precise time ten years ago, I was probably still asleep.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Make dinner
2. Finish my menu and shopping list.
3. Clean up our place.
4. Try not to read for pleasure because then I won't be able to concentrate on my work stuff.
5. Water the plants and herbs.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Goldfish crackers.
2. Microwave popcorn.
3. Swedish fish
4. Chocolate anything.
5. Ice cream

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans.
2. Buy a house with a large kitchen and space for a garden.
3. Get my Master's.
4. Pay off my family's student loans.
5. Buy an obscene amount of shoes (I liked Lauren's answer...so I'm keeping it!)

Places I’ve lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Jacksonville, IL
3. Dr. S's house (house sitting)
4. Rutledge Hall
5. Our apartment!

Jobs I’ve had:
1. Church receptionist
2. Childcare slave (a.k.a babysitter)
3. Learning Center tutor
4. Resident Assistant
5. House parent @ at boarding school (a.k.a. rich people slavery)
6. Elementary school computer science teacher

TAG! You’re it...
1. Abi
2. Jess
3. Nikki
4. Katie E.
5. ?

**I don't think anyone else reads this....so if you stumble across this, go ahead and tag yourself for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::