My new blogger friend, Lauren, has tagged me! It's my first tag since joining the WC blogroll.
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated from 8th grade (whoa) and was looking forward to high school. Actually, at this precise time ten years ago, I was probably still asleep.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Make dinner
2. Finish my menu and shopping list.
3. Clean up our place.
4. Try not to read for pleasure because then I won't be able to concentrate on my work stuff.
5. Water the plants and herbs.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Goldfish crackers.
2. Microwave popcorn.
3. Swedish fish
4. Chocolate anything.
5. Ice cream
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans.
2. Buy a house with a large kitchen and space for a garden.
3. Get my Master's.
4. Pay off my family's student loans.
5. Buy an obscene amount of shoes (I liked Lauren's answer...so I'm keeping it!)
Places I’ve lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Jacksonville, IL
3. Dr. S's house (house sitting)
4. Rutledge Hall
5. Our apartment!
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Church receptionist
2. Childcare slave (a.k.a babysitter)
3. Learning Center tutor
4. Resident Assistant
5. House parent @ at boarding school (a.k.a. rich people slavery)
6. Elementary school computer science teacher
TAG! You’re it...
4. Katie E.
**I don't think anyone else reads this....so if you stumble across this, go ahead and tag yourself for me!