Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menu for the Week

It's a good thing that I'm flexible with my planning--we had some sudden changes to our schedule last week and had to change things around. However, that means my planning for this week is slightly easier. The Parm-crusted Pork Chops were pushed pack to this week so we could polish off some leftovers.

I'm excited about the upcoming week. I LOVE the Kosher dogs at the Sox games, and on Wednesday my friend Laura is coming for dinner! Laura is a missionary with Carpenter's Tools International (CTI) and she's been with them since last summer. She signed a one year contract and has traveled across the U.S. and Hong Kong performing and ministering. She's also spending a month in Singapore. She'll be there for most of July. She's been in town for a few weeks and she's coming by for dinner and hang out time on Wednesday. I might invite a few other people over, but that remains to be seen.

I'm also trying empanadas for the first time this week! I found an easy empanada dough that I think I'll make Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I might not fry them--Graham tends to shy away from fried food. They won't be as crispy if I bake them, but that's okay.

Anyway, here's my menu for the week!

Monday--Kosher hot dogs at the White Sox game!

Tuesday--Parm-crusted Pork Chops

Wednesday--Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs

Thursday--Beef Empanadas

Friday--July 4th & TBD

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your pork chops! I bought pork chops and while I'll be cooking them tomorrow, I've been looking for a new recipe for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::