Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged again!

Maybe I should – get my rear in gear before it starts raining.
I love the smell of – Graham, my perfume, baked goods.
People would say that I- read too much.
I don’t understand why – people cause harm to others.
When I wake up in the morning – I'm alone, because Graham is at work.
I lost my willpower to – work out.
Life is – sometimes hellish.
My past made me – stronger and louder.
I get annoyed when I – am stuck in traffic.
Parties are not a good time to – table dance with someone's mother.
Dogs are –cute if they're small.
Cats are – an example of a pet I'll never own. Le sigh.
Tomorrow is – Saturday. And Katie's wedding!
I have low tolerance for – people who are ignorant.
I’m totally terrified of - falling to my death.
I wonder why I thought my life would be – anything like in the books I read.
I always knew I would – major in English.
Never in my life have I – been to China.
High school was -- good experience, and I was sad when it was over, but I'm glad I don't have to go back.
When I’m nervous- I usually make an ass of myself.
One time at a family gathering – I shoved cake in my face. Don't all infants do that?
Take my advice -- People can be a-holes. Don't waste your time on them.
Making my bed- is a pain, even though it's not.
I'm almost always – ready for a nap.
I’m addicted to – food blogging and chocolate.
I want someone to – build a bookstore I can walk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::