Sunday, July 6, 2008

Menu for the Week: July 6-12, 2008

Again, I'm glad that we're flexible with our menus--because it's summer, things continue to arise that throw kinks in our plans. I wasn't able to try the empanadas last week, so they're on the menu for this week. Tomorrow will be busy--I've got to make the empanada dough in the morning and then make the empanadas at night.

I'm also baking cookies this week for the annual Family Picnic. While I sat down to plan the menu, Graham graciously took a look at my cookie bible and picked out a few cookie recipes he liked. He decided I'm making Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies for Saturday. I might also bring the Lemon-Tomato Salad because it seems to go over so well with groups.

As for now, here's the menu for this week:

Sunday: Good Old Pasta & Meatballs

Monday: Beef Empanadas

Tuesday: Nut Crusted Pork Medallions

Wednesday: Chicago Cubs night game (one of my Christmas gifts to Graham)

Thursday: Calzones (Graham says he's going to make dinner for me, but I don't have the heart to tell him that it'll make the apartment too damn hot to live in.)

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: I Heart Family Picnics!

2 comments:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::