Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Review: Martha Stewart Living

I was actually really excited to read this magazine. I loved Martha's wedding magazines, and the holiday editions of her magazines are filled with great photos and ideas. When I got it in the mail, I could hardly wait to begin reading it.

Unfortunately, I found this magazine to be a bit of a snoozefest. I was disappointed because I've loved the other Martha Stewart magazines I've read. My favorite was Blueprint, a magazine for younger women. Sadly they stopped printing Blueprint, but the Martha Stewart website still has tons of good ideas and tips.

I liked that this magazine was full of great ideas for entertaining and there were plenty of recipes inside. They also included some wonderful sections on home and kitchen design. I finished with some great ideas for my dream kitchen! However, everything just felt slow to me. I was actually sleepy once I finished reading! I enjoy watching Martha Stewart's show and I think her recipes and crafts are wonderful. I just don't think that Martha Stewart Living is a magazine that I'll be subscribing to until I'm a little older with a home and children.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog! I really enjoyed reading your work. I have just started blogging. I talk about delicious food and families. Cooking great food for mum, dad and the kids. My blog is dinnerat-6.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::