Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm back!

I had to take a bit of a break from food blogging for a variety of reasons. At first it was health related, and I just didn't have the energy or desire to blog about what I was doing in the kitchen. After that, it was personal and work related; with school getting started, I've been so tired and busy everyday that I just don't have time to blog about food! Thankfully, I've gotten myself on a a better schedule and things are finally calming down!

My menu for the week:

Sunday: Pioneer Woman's Chicken Legs w/mashed potatoes & salad
Monday: Pan Roasted Pork Chops w/ Crash Hot Potatoes & Pecan-Roasted Green Beans
Tuesday: Skirt Steak w/ Crispy Garlic Potatoes & salad
Wednesday: Spaghetti & meatballs w/ salad
Thursday: Chicken with Mustard Sauce, baked potatoes, and __________
Friday: Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Welcome back to the blogosphere! Missed your awesome recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::