Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Menu for the Week

Phew! What an exhausting couple of days! We were away for the weekend so I spent all Sunday playing catchup on work for school, and last night we invited my parents and sister over for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. Initially I was going to make dinner, but I didn't want to be standing over a stove and oven when they got here, I wanted some time to socialize. I made dinner in the crockpot instead, and it was yummy! That blog update is coming sometime tonight or later this week. Anyway, here's the menu for this week:

Sunday: Leftovers/whatever we feel like
Monday: Beef Bourguignonne with Roasted Red Potatoes
Tuesday: Cheddar-Topped Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Wicked/Graham's on his own
Thursday: Zesty Roast Chicken and Red Potatoes with green beans
Friday: Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes (and I make a mean pot roast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::