Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu is forthcoming...

I had the most amazing weekend! I got to spend time with one of my best friends. She lives in Los Angeles and came to Illinois basically just to see me, but we got to see some other friends during our visit. (Pics up on facebook if you're my friend. If you're not my friend....well, why don't you want to be my friend?????) Unfortunately I got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend, so bear with me while I get my scrambled life back in order.

As far as menu goes....I've got it somewhere, I just can't remember what I did with it. Tonight is beef burgundy from a crazy-filled crockpot, tomorrow is shepherd's pie, and Friday is pot roast (hopefully!!!). I'll fill you in on the rest when I find my menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::