Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Nikki over at The Coffee-Stained Writer. Time to take a break from recipe-ing and have a little fun, no?

Here are the rules for the game.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

And so here we go.

Random thing about myself #1: I can't sleep with socks on or I won't be able to fall asleep. I'll be awake all night thinking about how hot my feet are.

Random thing about myself #2: I sing in the shower, primarily showtunes, but occassionally a Kelly Clarkson song or two.

Random thing about myself #3: If Starbucks ONLY served Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I'd be okay with that.

Random thing about myself #4: I can't get started in the morning without my bagel and a cup (or two) of coffee.

Random thing about myself #5: I've been to Europe, but only to English-speaking countries.

Random thing about myself #6: I always triple check locked doors since my home was robbed last fall.

I tag the following friends who may or may not enjoy said tagging (you don't have to do it):
Lauren of La Cucina Di Lauren
Joelen of Joelen's Culinary Adventures
Carrie of The Shannon Experience
Rachel of Thoughts from the Mind of MayDayGirl AND Me vs. You
Lisa of Anglophile's Digest
Emily of Justice Is Served

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I have that many friends that have blogs that you haven't tagged yet! Thanks for the tag. I will tag some others but maybe not six.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::