Saturday, October 4, 2008

This Week's Menu

Go figure...the one time I have absolutely no trouble menu planning, I forget that we're going away for the long weekend and I have to restructure my menu. Oh well.

*Tomorrow/Sunday, look for at least two apple recipes. We went to an orchard today and walked away with half a bushel! So far apple crisp and apple muffins are on the menu...we'll see how many I've got left once I'm done with all those.8

Sunday: Garlic-Lime Chicken with baked potatoes & salad
Monday: Slow Cooker Meatballs and pasta with steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes
Wednesday: Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Crash Hot Potatoes & steamed green beans
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Camping till Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::