Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're conscious of what you're thankful for, not just today, but everyday. I'm thankful for the food that I eat (naturally) and I'm so thankful that we never go hungry. Living close to the airport and the highway, I'm constantly reminding of our blessings when we pass those who are less fortunate. I'm thankful to have the resources to swap recipes and stories with other foodies, and I'm glad that I've got the opportunity to continue swapping and build my skill level in the kitchen.

I'm thankful for my best friend, my husband. Graham has been with me for some of the worst times in my life, and he's been responsible for many of the best. I'm so grateful for my best friend who makes me smile and laugh. I'm reminded everyday that he is a gift.


I'm thankful for my sisters and my best girlfriends. They make me laugh and keep me grounded. I'm so blessed to have so many strong, caring women in my life. They are talented in different ways but they each bring something special to my life.

I'm also thankful for this group (a small portion in the photo above) of hilarious and visually stunning women. Though we all happened to meet by chance, we have more in common than just the circumstances that brought us together. I'm thankful for their sensability and their hilarity, and I'm thankful for the chance to share in their lives.

What are you thankful for today? Whatever it is, I hope you remember it everyday and not just once a year.

1 comment:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::