Saturday, November 15, 2008

Menu for the Week

For some reason, I keep thinking that Thanksgiving is this week instead of next, which ticks me off to no end for a few reasons:

1. I have to work a full week instead of just one day.
2. I have to menu plan for a full week instead of looking forward to eating turkey.
3. I could very well not show up for work on Thursday because I'll be convinced it's a holiday.
4. I really need a vacation, so knowing that I'm still a week away from some time off makes me sad.

Anyway, on to the menu!

Sunday: Dinner with the in-laws.
Monday: Italian Beef sandwiches
Tuesday: Taco Casserole
Wednesday: Pork Chops in Caramelized Onion Sauce (w/baked potatoes & green beans)
Thursday: Roast Beef with Coffee (w/mashed potatoes & broccoli)
Friday: PW's Crispy Yogurt Chicken (w/salad & baked potatoes?)

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking this week is Thanksgiving, as well. I think it's because I've been scribbling so much lately that my days are all blending together.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::