Sunday, November 30, 2008

Menu for the Week

Happy December!

Busy week ahead! We've got two nights this week where I'm not really cooking because Graham's got work meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday and a work Christmas party on Friday. I've got a Christmas gathering with friends on Saturday, so dinner will be lighter on Saturday. That's probably a good deal for me because I've got a lot of baking to do between now and December 21st and I don't want to spend so much time in the kitchen that I start avoiding my baking.

On to the menu!

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with baked potatoes and green salad
Tuesday: Meatloaf with green beans and mashed potatoes
Wednesday: BLTs
Thursday: Stuffed Shells and green salad
Friday: Work party
Saturday: Irish Beef & Stout Stew with bread (bread is TBD)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ang...made your ribs tonight for dinner. Posted the recipe with my mods on my site. Hope you don't mind. You got credit. :-)

    Menu for the week sounds yums. See you Saturday! We've got ANOTHER Christmas gathering that evening at Buca di Beppo afterwards, so I won't be eating for days. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BLTs - just reading this has made me want go in the kitchen and whip some up!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::