Sunday, December 7, 2008

Menu for the Week: 12/7-12/13

I've been a major slacker lately. I'm two weeks behind on posting new recipes, but I've been swamped with things from work. I've got at least 4 recipes to catch up on, but I hope to do that later this week. Some of our dinners have been so great and I definitely want to share them with you.

This week's menu:

Sunday: Irish Beef & Stout stew
Monday: Dinner with my parents
Tuesday: Onion Baked Pork Chops w/baked potatoes and salad
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: Good ole steak n' potatoes
Friday: Tuscan Lemon Chicken with panzanella
Saturday: Chili

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the post I left you on my blog? If not here it is:

    We're moving in with Hubby's parents until we can get a different apartment.

    Are you feeling better?

    Also, I need to talk to you some time! I miss you! Will you be around sometime this week? (Anytime is fine with me.)

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::