Sunday, December 14, 2008

Menu for the Week



Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! I can't believe we're less than two weeks away from Christmas. Where the heck has this month gone? Good thing I'm done with my Christmas/holiday shopping! Speaking of Christmas shopping, this week's menu was inspired by my Christmas shopping adventures. Hiking in and out of stores and in and out of the cold made me yearn for warm comfort foods that would fend off the cold weather.

(Deal with me and my melodramatic self, it's been a long week!)

I'm looking forward to testing out a few new recipes and a few old favorites this week, and if you try one or two of them, I hope you enjoy them--especially if you're scrambling to complete your shopping before the last weekend before Christmas!

Sunday: Chili
Monday: Our Anniversary Dinner
Tuesday: Turkey Casserole
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: Cassoulet
Friday: Chicken in White Wine sauce
Saturday: TBD.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great week of meals planned... and Happy Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::