Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu for the Week: 1/11 -- 1/17

This is probably the first week in quite a while that won't be a really busy one for us. The holiday crazies have finally gone away and we're reclaiming life post-holiday parties. It feels great to have nothing on our calendars for the first time since November. I can definitely get used to this!

We're a little white meat heavy this week, but last week we ate red meat all week, so I figure this way we're balanced. :-) (Okay, not really.)

OH! My cousin had her baby last week Wednesday. Congratulations Katie, Joe, and Sarah! I can't wait to meet Baby Joseph! (And Katie, almost all these means can be made in advance and frozen if you're pressed for time these days. Although, if you're pressed for time, why are you reading this?)

Sunday: Chicken Stir Fry
Monday: Chow Mein Casserole
Tuesday: Chicken Piccata
Wednesday: Crockpot Dijon Pork Chops
Thursday:Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
Friday: Graham's Birthday! Beef Stew
Saturday: Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Love all the dishes in store... and yay for Graham's birthday coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie! We're all doing fine here. You know I can't stay away from the computer too long. ;o)

    I've already got my heart on trying out that brisket in ale. Next time I go to the store I'll pick up the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::