Saturday, January 17, 2009

Menu for the Week: 1/18-1/24

Phew! I can't believe we're starting the 3rd week of 2009 already. A few more weeks and we'll be getting ready for my sister's birthday.

This week's menu is a little sparse. I won't be around Wednesday and Thursday. I volunteered months ago to help out with a retreat for our 8th grade class, so the middle of my week will be spent in outer suburbia with 29 13 and 14 year old students. WOO HOO! I should leave with a good story or two.

This Week's Menu

Sunday: Shrimp and Orzo Skillet
Monday: Dinner with my parents
Tuesday: Maria Francesca's Chicken Parm
Wednesday: Graham's on his own
Thursday: Graham's on his own
Friday: Herbed Port Roast
Saturday: Pizza Sandwiches

1 comment:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::