Saturday, February 7, 2009

Menu for the Week: 2/8-2/14



My menus for the last few weeks have ended up being changed a few times, so there's an ever-inceasing "meals for the week" list on the fridge. Our plans for Valentine's Day are still up in the air. I'm not sure if I'm making dinner or if Graham is treating me to dinner somewhere. I'd rather go see a movie than eat out, although I'll take either! We haven't seen a movie in the theaters since LAST Valentine's Day, and I've been excited to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". So, we'll see. But for now, the menu!


Sunday: Whiskey Glazed Pork Chops with Baked Potatoes and Green Beans
Monday: Bee El Tee sandwiches
Tuesday: Baked Chicken with Parmesan-Garlic Crust
Wednesday: Steak Bites w/Crash Hot Potatoes
Thursday: Dinner with friends
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Valentine's Day: Plans still up in the air. (Chicken Marsala if we eat here.)

2 comments:

  1. Angie, thanks for always looking and complimenting my stuff! I've been trying to find a way to send a message to your blog, but I can't find one and Christine said you'd probably see this. You asked a while ago if I go to the church in one of my galleries – yes, Christine and I worship there. Sorry it took weeks to get the answer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, thanks for always looking and complimenting my stuff! I've been trying to find a way to send a message to your blog, but I can't find one and Christine said you'd probably see this. A few weeks ago, you asked if Christine and I go to church at the one featured in one of my galleries – yes, we do. Sorry it took weeks to get that answer to you!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::