Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu for the Week: 3/1-3/7

Happy March! It's the unofficial start of Spring here on the south side, and that means the South Side Irish Parade is just two weeks away! Last year Parade Day was cold as hell, so we're hoping for warmer temperatures this year. I told Graham we could just drink ourselves silly before the parade started and we'd never feel the cold, but for whatever reason he didn't think that was a good idea. Psh! Whatever, dude.

Next week I'm hoping to make a few meals inspired by my trip to Ireland. It was a goal last year, but like most plans I make, it just didn't happen. This year I'm armed with my trusty Irish cookbook, so BRING IT ON!

However, while we're on the subject of this week....

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Chicken Provencal & vegetable risotto
Tuesday: Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops w/ crash hot potatoes
Wednesday: Mac & Cheese!
Thursday: Irish Stew
Friday: Korner Shrimp Shack
Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::