Saturday, March 14, 2009

Menu for the Week: March 15--21



Happy Week of St. Patrick's Day! I won't have time tomorrow, so I'm posting the menu today. As you can see, I'll be partaking in the Southside Irish Parade tomorrow, and I'm really excited for it. I used to attend every year but in college I was never home for the parade and since it's always held on a Sunday, I could never drive up for the weekend, celebrate, and make it back to Jacksonville in time for class Monday morning. For many people on the Southside, Sunday is their 'Day of Days' so it's always a good time. However, as far as menuing goes,

Sunday: Leftovers (no way I'm cooking after the festivities)
Monday: Chops in Locke's
Tuesday: Bushmill's Stuffed Steal
Wednesday: Braised White Wine Chicken
Thursday: Beef Bites
Friday: Korner Shrimp! (FINALLY)
Saturday: Chicken Pot Pie (Also finally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::