Saturday, March 21, 2009

Menu for the Week: March 22--28th, 2009

I don't know about you, but I am totally ready for the "lamb" and it looks likes s/he has pretty much arrived in Chicago. So totally awesome, if you ask me. I've been over winter since returning from Hawaii, and the more 'nice' days we have here, the better I feel. Over the last week I've been feeling more, "Isn't it nice out today? Let's go for a walk!" and less, "Go outside? Are you out of your ::bleeping:: mind????"

I'm behind on a few recipes, so I'll hopefully get those up soon. I realized that my shopping list is pretty sparse this week, which is great, but it means I'm not really cooking this week, which is sad. Oh well, that will change in the coming weeks, of this I am sure.


Sunday: Dinner with my parents
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops with Crash Hot Potatoes & salad
Wednesday: Steak, potatoes, & salad
Thursday: Spinach Chicken, baked potatoes, and ......some sort of vegetable.
Friday: Spaghetti (or spaghetti-like pasta) with salad
Saturday: Leftovers/Hungarian Stew if there aren't enough leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::