Friday, March 27, 2009

Menu for the Week: March 29--April 4

I'm really excited to get to the end of this week because we're going downstate to visit my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and future sister-in-law, and I'm going to see my sister-in-law in a play. Graham is still on the fence about attending. However, I've got some yummy meals planned for the week before we leave, and I'm super, super excited about three of them. ;-)

Sunday: Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Monday: Crockpot Hirino Psito, rice, and salad
Tuesday: Steak, baked potatoes, and Mexican rice
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan and risotto
Thursday: BLTs
Friday: Orange-Garlic Shrimp
Saturday: MARY!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy week! I'm still waiting for the mac n cheese recipe though.

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::