Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do you NaBloPoMo?



I am! At least, that's the goal. NaBloPoMo is a spin off other writing projects like NaNoWriMo, Script Frenzy, and NaNoEdMo. NaBloPoMo (a.k.a. National Blog Posting Month) is a MONTHLY event, unlike yearly writing events (NaNoWriMo, Script Frenzy, etc.) and the intent is to write a blog post for everyday of the month. I've been too busy since I joined in...February, was it? I just knew I wasn't going to have the time. I knew that May was a possibility, so when I got the email alerting me to the May theme and reminding me that May starts Friday (FRIDAY!!! OMG FRIDAY!) I was excited. I want to get started already, but I'll wait till Friday.

The theme for May is "Sweet" and it's perfect since I have grandiose cooking and baking plans for this month. (Paletas, anyone?) You don't have to follow the theme, but for those with writer's block it's a good jumping off point.

If you're interested in learning more, check out their website.

1 comment:

  1. you better post every day in may -- i check your blog daily and need my angie fix! --kleen

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::