Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu for the Week: 4/12-4/18

Good morning! Hope everyone had a nice Easter. We did, and we're looking forward to not having to go anywhere for a few days. After driving all over the Greater Chicagoland Area we're ready for a break!

This week's menu is a little more involved because I'm on spring break--finally! Having some time off to actually work on some meals and bake is something I was really looking forward to. It's also starting to look like our last week of cold weather here in Chicago, so I'm adding in a few of my favorite "last chance" recipes. A few more days/weeks and it will be too warm for some of these! Trust me, I'm ready to say goodbye to the cold weather for a loooooooooong time!

As for the menu....

Sunday: Easter, which means visiting people
Monday: Leftovers we weren't able to eat during the weekend
Tuesday: Beef Tips with Roasted Corn
Wednesday: Pan Roasted Pork Chops with baked potatoes and salad
Thursday: Chicken and Rice with salad
Friday: Pot Roast with mashed potatoes
Saturday: Ranch Steaks with Twice Baked Potatoes and broccoli

2 comments:

  1. someday I really hope to start planning a menu for the week, too... keep inspiring me, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week of dishes planned!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::