Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu for the Week: 4/19-4/25

I go back to work this week. Boo! I've really enjoyed my time off; it's been an amazing preview of the summertime! Glorious. I'm already thinking about some of the meals I want to make this summer, especially some low-cook or no-cook meals. It gets hot in Chicago, man. Good thing I've got my blender so I can cool down with some margaritas at night!

Menu for the Week....

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Crockpot BBQ Brisket
Tuesday: My chicken with crash hot potatoes and salad
Wednesday: Garlic Tilapia with broccoli and rice
Thursday: Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with green beans and baked potatoes
Friday: Greek Chicken with rice and roasted zucchini
Saturday: Coriander-Pepper Pork Chops with salad and baked potatoes

1 comment:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::