Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu for the Week: 4/26-5/2

Did ya see that? The end of this week is MAY, people!!! Hot damn!! I've been waiting for May all winter. Not only is my birthday this month, but May in Chicago is warm and wonderful. Peach margaritas for everyone!!

This week is a busy one for us, but hopefully it will go by quickly and we'll be enjoying some drinks outside by Friday night. But anyway, on to the menu.

Sunday: Dinner at my parents
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Coriander Pork Chops with baked potatoes and baja corn
Wednesday: Steak with crash hot potatoes and salad
Thursday: Grilled Shrimp with pasta and green beans
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: TBD

3 comments:

  1. Hot damn, I wanna come over on Wednesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I'll set another plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a great week of meals planned!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::