Friday, April 3, 2009

Menu for the WeekL 4/5-4/11

Why hello there! I don't know about you but I am SO. FREAKING. GLAD that it's April. Here in the Chi it's been warm/cold/warm/rainy/cold/kind warm/rainy/threat of snow/warm/cold all week. I'm hoping that it'll warm up forever starting in the next week or two.

I'm very excited for this weekend--we're going to visit my sibs-in-law downstate and I couldn't be more excited to see them. I'm looking forward to some of my Jacksonville favorites...The Pasta House, Leo's, Lonzerotti's, and of course Steak n' Shake. I'm hoping Graham takes me to SNS for a late night shake just like the good ole days.

Next week is Easter. Whoa. We're still not sure what our plans are, but we'll come up with something I'm sure, even if I have to make our Easter ham in my little oven, so help me Bob. Until we figure something out, here's the menu for the week.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Italian Beef
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe sammies
Wednesday: Graham's on his own as I have PITA...er...parent/teacher conferences
Thursday: Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs. Major yum.
Friday: Spicy Valentine's Day Pasta (Good Friday?)
Saturday: Hike out to Indy for a family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::