Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Operation Torte is not succeeding.

I screwed up my torte, which was what I was planning to bring to work tomorrow. $%^(#&@)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this isn't a "BIG DEAL" and there are worse things in the world, but I made a dumb, dumb mistake and was multi-tasking. Now I'm screwed. Okay, not really screwed, but I'm mad at myself. Now I'm waiting for Graham to come home from a meeting with my chocolate so I can make the second torte and the glaze for the first (provided it's okay for us to eat).

Oh, and I've also got to finish my tart for tomorrow. Thank God I did that yesterday--all I need to do is slice the strawberries and make the glaze. Easy peasy.

Now I'm thinking about cookies for tomorrow in case the second torte fails epically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::