Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dude, I was featured and I missed it!

My blog was picked as one of the 5 Random Blogs of the day on Thursday, April 30th on The Foodie Blogroll. I noticed I had a substantial jump in visits to my site that day, and when I go into my sitemeter and find out who got to my site from where, I found a TON of random food blogs, many I'd never even seen before. The only thing we all have in common is The Foodie Blogroll Widget (scroll down, look at the right side and you'll see it) on our blogs.

I think it's pretty cool that I was "featured" and I hope some of those readers come back! On average I get about 40 visits a day, which is way more than I ever thought possible when I first started out. Freakin' sweet, man.

1 comment:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::