Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu for the Week: 5/10 to 5/16

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee.....Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Happy Birthday, Dear Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......


Today is my birthday. I'm looking forward to it. My present from Graham was getting to pick some amazing photos from our trip to Hawaii and getting them framed for me. We haven't yet received the photos, but they'll be getting framed soon after they arrive. (Ugh, can you believe I actually tagged my birthday as a "holiday"? I'm unbelievably narcissistic sometimes.)

Today we're making the long drive up to Schaumburg for brunch with my family for Mother's Day. No meal update today, but here's my menu, as always:

Sunday: Brunch and maybe some snacking later on.
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Whiskey-Glazed Pork Chops with baked potatoes and green beans
Thursday: Roast Chicken with Dijon sauce, baby potatoes, and broccoli
Friday: Skewered Steak with vegetables, a salad, and roasted red potatoes
Saturday: TBD

1 comment:

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::