Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu for the Week: May 17-23rd

Memorial Day week! Yes! The coming weekend is the official start of summer and grilling season for me. I've got my triple sec already for the weekend so I can make me some 'ritas and enjoy myself, dammit! It's been a long, long school year.

I'm excited about the menu for this week. It's a good one, and I'm excited to blog it all. It's going to be hard to keep up my blogging over the weekend, but I'll do my best. I find it's getting easier and I can see the end as I get closer. Once I reached the halfway mark I really felt like I could continue blogging for the rest of the month. Don't be surprised if I take off for a few days in June. I'll need it, man!

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday: Calzones with a salad
Wednesday: Shrimp Tetrazzini with green salad
Thursday: Onion Chicken with Balsamic Sauce, baked potatoes, and salad
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great meals planned this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the onion chicken recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::