Sunday, May 24, 2009

Menu for the Week: May 24th-May 30th

Holy moly...how is it already the end of May? Where'd the time go? Heck, who cares?! I'm officially done with "full weeks" of school. Each week from here on out has days off or half days. Ah yes...I can taste the sweet, sweet victory of summer! Amazing. I've already been dipping into my stores of Blue Moon and Goose Island Summertime because gosh darn it--I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and I've earned it!

We're currently downstate visiting family and friends, but we'll be home tomorrow. But it's Sunday and it'll throw off my chi if I don't post my menu. Here it is, and WOO! I'm just a few days away from meeting my NaBloPoMo goal! Then I can spend June recouping the free time I lost and drinking more beer. Yum!

Menu for the Week

Sunday: Something we find to eat in Springfield
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Onion Garlic Chicken in Balsamic Sauce with Roasted Red Potatoes and a salad
Wednesday: Steak and baked potatoes
Thursday: Pasta alla Marlboro Man with some kind of veggie
Friday: Chicken Scallopine with pasta and salad
Saturday: Crockpot Roast Beef with green beans and baby potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::