Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu for the Week: May 31st-June 6th

NaBloPoMo: I DID IT! I posted everyday for a month. And now, what do I have to show for it except for a blog patch and all that wasted time? Well, I'm excited about my new blog challenge, and I'm thilled as hell to be ending school this week. I'm looking forward to the batch of margaritas I'll be whirling around in my blender come Friday night. Don't count on a blog update, though. I'll most likely be passed out on the couch and enjoying the start of my summer.

As far as my menu goes...

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Grecian Pork Tenderloin with risotto
Tuesday: Steak with Crash Hot Potatoes
Wednesday: Crispy Yogurt Chicken with baked potatoes and green beans
Thusday: Grilled Salmon, fruit salsa, and rice
Friday: Crockpot roast beef with broccoli and baby potatoes
Saturday: Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::