Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu for the Week: May 3rd-9th

FINALLY! MAY! One of my favorite months of the year. I'm so glad that it's here, because in Chicago that means that the threat of snow is OVAH! It's about damn time. Because I'm NaBloPoMoing this month, I've got some fun recipes planned for this week and this month. I'm excited to try a few new recipes and post recipes for some things I've made before but haven't shared.

Menu for the Week:

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Spring Picnic Menu--Grilled Chicken sandwiches and grilled corn salad
Tuesday: Baked Salmon with rice pilaf and salad
Wednesday: Chicken Tenders with salad and garlic-parmesan fries
Thursday: Pasta Primavera
Friday: Italian Beef sandwiches
Saturday: Pancakes for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::