Sunday, June 14, 2009

Menu for the Week: 6/14-6/20

Ah, summer! It's glorious. I honestly haven't minded the cold and rain this past week because just being on break is wonderful. The rain isn't cramping my style because my style has consisted of being a bum and watching crap tv. In a few weeks things will start picking up, but for the time being I'm really enjoying just being. I've also had plenty of time on my hands to surf the web and find new and interesting recipes to try this summer. My Favorites folder runneth over!

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Dad's birthday = dinner out somewhere
Tuesday: Burgers (since I never actually made them) with salad
Wednesday: Honey-Mustard Pretzel Chicken with crash hot potatoes & salad
Thursday: Grilled Tilapia with Orzo salad
Friday: Steak Sandwiches (something else I never actually got to) with baby potatoes and salad
Saturday: Marinated Pork Chops, baked potatoes, and green beans

1 comment:

  1. The chicken sounds yummy, and may I ask...what are crash hot potatoes?

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::