Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Menu for the Week: June 28th--July 4th

Sorry I'm so behind on the menu...it's been a long, crazy weekend and this week just keeps getting busy! I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done before Friday! I'm looking forward to a lot of activities this week, including a baseball game, getting acquianted with my new job, the end of camp, a cookout on Friday, and the 4th on Saturday. Phew! What a week!

Be on the lookout for a few desserts I'm going to assemble before our cookout and our weekend. This week is the perfect time for fruity desserts!

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Beef kabobs
Tuesday: Grilled/BBQ Chicken, baked potatoes, and green beans
Wednesday: Baseball game with the fam.
Thursday: Honey-Mustard Pretzel Chicken fingers, baked potatoes, salad
Friday: Cookout
Saturday: Pork Chops with mustard sauce, baby potatoes, and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::