Sunday, June 7, 2009

Menu for the Week

Guess who's free for the summer? It feels so, so good. Just today I finished a book I was reading for Read It & Eat It! and I plan on starting the next book in a day or two. It feels positively amazing to have NOTHING to do for a few days.

Now, on to the menu...

Sunday: Burgers with the ILs
Monday: Steak Sandwiches
Tuesday: "TBD"
Wednesday: Balsamic Blue Cheese Chicken with salad & potatoes
Thursday: Maybe burgers again?
Friday: Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Graham's got a work gig to attend, so I get cheesy goodness.)
Saturday: A family wedding

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great meal plan for the week! (I've missed commenting on your blog for a bit so it's so good to have some time and catch up with all your cooking/baking! :) )

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::