Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu for the Week: July 26--August 1

Last week of July already? Wow.

Graham went back to work on Friday, and his first day with students is Tuesday. We spent a lot of money at the teacher store this weekend, but fear not---it's all stuff I can take with me when I stop teaching and move on to my next venture in life in a few years.

Because we're busy this week and easing Graham into his school routine and a new school year, all my meals this week are quick and easy to throw together, and who doesn't love all that? Who loves easy, fast, and filling meals during the summer? I do!!!

Menu for the Week: July 26th--August 1st

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Spicy Valentine's Day Pasta with panzanella
Tuesday: Beef Bites with baby potatoes and salad
Wednesday: Roast Chicken Legs with baked potatoes & salad
Thursday: White Sox game!
Friday: Bruschetta Chicken with roast vegetables and pasta
Saturday: BLTs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::