Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu for the Week: July 19--25, 2009

I can't believe it's practically the end of July! Where is this summer going? Graham's break ends later this week, and soon enough I'll be back at work and getting ready to start the school year. Ack! Days like today make me wonder how the "real world" can work all the time and go to work during the summers. I can't even believe how fast this summer is going! I've got to spend more time outdoors or I'll regret it come September.

Menu for the Week

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: TBA
Tuesday: Blueberry Crepes (from Graham)
Wednesday: Beef with Broccoli and rice (from Graham)
Thursday: Chicken Marsala with risotto
Friday: Italian Beef sandwiches with salad
Saturday: Pork Chops with mustard sauce, crash hot potatoes, and steamed carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::