Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu for the Week: August 17th-22nd, 2009

Phew! I. Am. TIRED. I have been neglecting my blog these days because we were out of town for my brother-in-law's wedding. Now that the excitement is over and we're back in action, I can focus a little more on meal planning and menus. Unfortuntately I go back to work tomorrow morning, so....well, look forward to plenty of fast meals this week and next as I get myself prepared for the start of a new school year.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: TBD
Tuesday: Smokey BBQ Beef Brisket with smashed potatoes & salad
Wednesday: Summer Spaghetti
Thursday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with salad
Friday: Pork & Chorizo kebobs with crash hot potatoes & grilled corn salad
Saturday: Baked Lemon Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::