Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu for the Week: August 23rd--29th, 2009

I've got 3 or 4 blog updates to post still. I'm so far behind, but I'll get caught up! I swear that this is the week!!

I go back to ::gulp:: school tomorrow after months of blissfulness. I'm going to miss having nothing to do, but I'll definitely be glad to have a bit of a routine to settle into. As I recall, this time last year I was counting the moments until the Christmas holidays, but suddenly it was Thanksgiving and we had a few brief weeks until we were on vacation! I'm hoping the same holds true for this year. I've got a lot more responsibility this year, so the faster the year goes by, the better off I'll be!

As for the menu...

Menu for the Week:

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Summer Coq au Vin
Tuesday: Steak & potatoes
Wednesday: Pork & Chorizo 'bobs w/ grilled corn salad & crash hot potatoes
Thursday: Lemon-Thyme Chicken with green beans & roasted red potaotes
Friday: TBD (I have a dinner date!)
Saturday: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::