Sunday, August 2, 2009

Menu for the Week: August 2nd-August 8th

My summer is quickly coming to a close. In just a few weeks I'll be back at school and working and you have NO IDEA how sad that makes me! I'm doing my best to make these last days count, and that means spending lots of time OUT of the kitchen and plenty of time outdoors and with my friends and family and husband. I love cooking, but I also love spending time outside my kitchen and living it up!

This week's menu is pretty low key so I can spend more time with Graham and enjoying the outdoors. This week and next will be pretty simple because we've got so much to do, including a wedding and a short "vacation" before I get flung back into the working world.

Menu for the Week: August 2--August 8

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: BLTs
Tuesday: Pasta Caprese
Wednesday: Steak & potatoes
Thursday: Tex Mex Beef Tacos
Friday:Chicken Scallopine
Sunday: Sloppy Joes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::