Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Menu for the Week: 9/27-10/3/09

So, about the delay in posting. I was lucky enough to spend the weekend in LA with my best friend, Abi, and creating a menu wasn't exactly "on my mind". I worked on it a little bit last week, but come Wednesday night (I left on Thursday) I wasn't even close to focusing on it. Hopefully next week I won't have that problem, but for this week, I let myself be a slacker.

Menu for the Week: September 27th--October 3rd, 2009

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Subway (We were out late)
Tuesday: Hamburger Helper (Don't judge....I'm still recovering)
Wednesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken with jasmine rice
Thursday: Steak & baked potatoes
Friday: Pot roast
Saturday: Probably something fast or leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::