Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu for the Week: September 20th-26th

Phew! I'm almost caught up on my blog updates. I've got one I'm definitely going to do, and another I'm on the fence about. In the meantime, here's the menu for this week. It's a lighter menu, but that's because I'm going to Los Angeles at the end of the week to visit my best friend! I'm so excited, and I can't wait until my plane touches down at LAX. Graham is sticking around here, and I've already planned a casserole to make for him that he can heat up while I'm gone. He might go out or go to his parents one night, but at least his dinner is taken care of for one night.

On to the menu!

Menu for the Week

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Meatball subs with salad
Tuesday: Pretzel Chicken Fingers with salad & crash hot potatoes
Wednesday: Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with steamed green beans & potato bundles
Thursday: Chow Mein casserole
Friday: I'm in LA/Graham's on his own
Saturday: I'm in LA/Graham's on his own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::