Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu for the Week: October 18th--24th, 2009

I have to say, October is my favorite month. I love the springtime, but I love October and the yummy fall foods that come with it, in addition to the colors and the crispness to the air. When I spent a weekend in Los Angeles, Abi commented that one of the things she missed most about the Midwest was the changing leaves and the coolness to the whole season. I think that's what I'd miss too, no matter where I lived.

As I was working on the menu for the week, I realized that I've made just about everything here at least once but I've neglected to blog just about all of them. Go figure. Luckily for you, that means plenty to read when you should be working or sleeping or cleaning or whatever it is you should be doing when you're reading my blog.

This weekend we're being very chill and hanging out. Yesterday we changed over all our wedding to the cold weather stuff (as much as I hate snow, I do love my flannel sheets) and today we're going apple picking and pumpkin finding. We're so disgustingly cheesy! I've already got a long list of things I want to make once I finally get some apples picked, so look out!

Menu for the Week

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Antioxidant vegetable stew
Tuesday: Parmesan Chicken with risotto
Wednesday: Pumpkin Pasta
Thursday: Pork carnitas in the crockpot
Friday: Pizza and bowling party
Saturday: Chicken & dumplings

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxiously awaiting some mac & cheese goodness from you!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::