Saturday, October 24, 2009

Menu for the Week: October 25th--31st

Last week of October already? Where did the time go? Oh, that's right. I've been baking up a storm in my kitchen with the 1 1/2 pecks of apples I have left. Look for muffins and coffee cake in the next day or two, and scones as well. Life is good, my friends.

Graham is going to be out of town this week, which means....GIRL FOOD GALORE. He's going to Minneapolis for a conference and I've unfortunately got to stay home and work. It's okay, though, as this means I get to make some of my favorite foods and try some new recipes and enjoy delicious and creamy pastas and soups that he won't normally eat. I'll miss him, but this week I'm going to be reunited with some of my favorite comfort foods, and who doesn't love that?

Look for some new recipes this week, as well as some old favorites.

Menu for the Week

Sunday: Birthday dinner with mom
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs with salad and pasta
Wednesday: Spinach Tortellini with red pepper risotto
Thursday: Spinach & Artichoke Chicken with creamed spinach
Friday: Penne alla Betsey
Saturday breakfast: Eggs and cheese
Saturday lunch: Broccoli Cheese Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::