Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu for the Week: October 4th--10th, 2009

October is my favorite month. I love the changing leaves and crisp weather and I love the fact that it all culminates with Halloween. This year I'm throwing myself a mini party since Graham will be out of town for the last few days of the month, but more on that later. Right now, the menu is consisting of some of my favorite comfort foods because it's finally gotten cool enough to fire up the oven and make some hearty meals.

Naturally, because it's gotten cool and I can finally make some of these dishes, we're going away for the next weekend. Oh well. :-) It'll be worth it, because we're going camping with my entire family of in-laws, which I haven't done ever, and the family hasn't done since before all their kids were in college. It'll be a good time, and I've already purchased provisions for s'mores!

This week is full of repeats, but they're all good, hearty meals. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Menu for the Week:

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Meatloaf
Tuesday: Herb Roasted Chicken & potatoes
Wednesday: Crockpot stew
Thursday: Chicken in a white wine sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::